Tuesday 12 June 2018

Busy busy weekend

The first weekend of June was super busy.  My step dad's birthday was on Saturday, his 65th.  He retired the day before, and instead of a party he wanted a family day out.  We went to the Cotswold Wildlife Animal Park.  It's absolutely gorgeous there!  The weather was glorious, and even though it was busy we never felt particular crowded.  Definitely a place to visit again.

















On Sunday I did my early shift (alarm at 4.20am), finished at 11am, got home and changed and out the door with Rob.  Mum and Chris babysat while we went to a day festival in Victoria Park to see Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.  It was a fantastic day, so lovely t sit in a field and listen to live music.







A long day too, we got home about 1am, and by the time I got to bed I'd been up for 21 hours zzzzzz.

The kids had a good day too.  Fred did some fishing, and they all love having Nanny and Grandpa around.

No comments:

Post a Comment