Sunday 21 May 2017

A whizz through this week.  Laundry mountain accounted for a number of days.  We stayed home on Monday and Tuesday, naturally enough after the busy pace of the previous week.

Usual home activities (gaming, trampoline, card games, chatting, youtube).  Rosie was so happy we were home that she stayed in the living room both days, very unusual for her.





Wednesday - swimming, diving, parkour.


I was hit with post-Iceland come down, so I dropped them at parkour and took myself to Waitrose for tea and cake.

Thursday - epic day.  We went to Legoland to meet up with Fred's really good online buddies, his Overwatch crew.  It was so good.  He was happy happy happy.  Made my heart sing.







Thanks Katie for these excellent photos!

Super annoyingly, since then he's been locked out of PSN party games, so he's not been able to play with them.  Grrr.  We've tried a bunch of fixes that haven't worked, so it's time to report it to Playstation now.

Betsy, Meg and I had fun too.





Friday - walk Sweep, watch more flipping laundry.

Saturday - Rob and Fred went to Santa Pod to watch some racing.  They had a brilliant time. The girls and I went to watch Sing! at the cinema.  It's a really good, happy, feel-good film with an excellent sound track.


Sunday - I worked (gorgeous sunrise for my 5am start), kids played, allotment, football.



Everything feel very busy at the moment.  The June birthdays are rapidly approaching.  I'm not feeling organised!

No comments:

Post a Comment