Thursday 3 November 2011

Painting, and numbers

Nearly the end of the week now, and I'm glad of it. I'm still really tired, and getting broken sleep every night.

We've had a relaxed few days. On Tuesday Betsy did lots of painting with some leaf shape sponges. I'm going to use her pictures to make thank you cards for her birthday presents (must get on with it, her birthday was a few weeks ago now eek).









Freddie played a game with a couple of his dinosaurs and the playdough. He started out by comparing their footprints, then got into a dino/volcano/fighting bit. Then he made a nest of dinosaur eggs (pebbels we had collected from the beach on our holiday)


On Wednesday we had our home ed co-op. Annoyingly my phone lead isn't working so I can't get the photos, but the kids made a ziggarut from boxes and blankets.

On the way home Freddie and I had a conversation about time - how many seconds in a minute, minutes in an hour, hours in a day, days in a week, days in a month, days in a year.....He's very interested in numbers at the moment. He explained odd numbers to me the other day, and oftens asks me different questions about numbers.

Today my mum came over. We played, had lunch and then headed out to the woods. It was lovely: no one there, not too cold, beautiful colours. Again, no photos because of the lead grrrrr. And there are some great ones of course! Oh well, if I get the lead sorted I'll add the photos another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment