Monday 27 February 2012

Adventures in quilting (rock and roll!)

I used to go out on a Saturday night, in the olden days.  Now I stay in and knit, or sew.  With a glass of wine by my side!


I've done the next two blocks of the Craftsy Block of the Month.  It was triangles this month, magic triangles for the first one and traditionally pieced triangles for the second one.


Here they are all together.  I'm very pleased with how it's looking so far.
I made a jelly roll race quilt top this weekend.  It's fab - one jelly roll plus 3 hours gets you this:
I've ordered some batman fabric to make the backing, along with some dark blue and pale blue.  It's coming from the US so I'll have to wait for a couple of weeks.  It's for Freddie, I'm really looking forward to finishing it for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment