Sunday 15 April 2012

Welcome arrivals

My brother Tom (25 next month) had a bike when he was 7 or 8.  My folks still have it, pretty much in mint condition.  They dug it out of the garage and have given it to Freddie, as he has outgrown the one he had last year.
It's a great bike, and will last him a long while I think as it just fits him with the seat in its lowest position.  It has gears for him to learn how to use, and he can cycle it *fast*!
As well as the bike, we also received something else exciting this week...........tadpoles!  One of our friends in the home ed group has lots and gave some to us.  We're looking forwad to seeing them grow over the next few weeks.
That reminds me, it's time to order some caterpillars for the butterfly habitat.  I love this time of year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment