Friday 8 November 2013

An autumn poem




Center Parcs have set a blogger challenge to write an autumn poem.  The kids and I love this season.  They like to help light the fire, go for muddy walks, make autumn crafts.  I suggested we write an acrostic poem, with tip #4 from Emma Tapp in mind:

Have fun - Your poem doesn’t have to be a literary masterpiece, as you’re all having fun and enjoying yourselves that’s the main thing.

And we have enjoyed ourselves!  Crafts, walks, puddles, fires, fun.



A favourite season

Under blankets, warm and cosy

Trees of beautiful colours

Umbrellas ready for rain

Muddy walks in the woods

Next to the fire, mugs of hot chocolate, happy.






This is my entry to the Center Parcs and Tots 100 November challenge. If I’m chosen, I would like to visit Elveden Forest.


No comments:

Post a Comment