Sunday 19 May 2013

A round up

It's been a little over a week since the last post, so here's a quick round up of some of the things we've been doing.

Making brownies.  Yum.

Elaborate play on the trampoline, with a home for a beast and a baby.  Betsy was their carer (sadly headless in the photo I took).
Making bouncy balls (a car boot bargain).

A really fabulous meet up at Ashridge, complete with a walk, bluebells, tree climbing and ice cream.
Local park meet up.

More Moshi fun - creating a feast in the garden, to attract Moshlings.
Going on a journey, dressed for the occasion, seeking Moshi Land (we didn't find it, sadly).
I went to the car boot again today, was very pleased with my finds.  Downfall, which I've been looking for for ages (50p), Battleship (50p), Etch-A-Sketch (£1.50) and Flower Fairies Shrinkables (20p).  Freddie and I played Battleship, Betsy and I played Downfall.  I love love love that game!

No comments:

Post a Comment