Tuesday 21 June 2011

My first anythingatall-along: Kaleidoscope Quilt-Along

I've never done anything like this before. A lovely mama from the NMs forum posted about the quilt-along at Don't Call Me Betsy , and it coincided with me wanting to make a quilt for my mum's retirement present.

So I ordered some gorgeous looking fabric from Sew Fresh Fabrics at etsy. They were very helpful, messaged me a photo of the fabrics so I could see how they looked together, and were just generally fab.

My parcel of loveliness arrived less than a week after I ordered it.


I have half a yard each of Soul Blossoms Peacock Feather in Sea Glass, Snail Scallop in Aqua, Turtle Bay in Coral, Cartwheel in Lime, Hugs and Kisses in Pink Lime, Coreopsis in Moss, Triflora in Lipstick, and Summer Totem in Graprefruit, and Mingle Polka Dot in Hot Pink . The backing is summer tolem in Streudal, and I have Jade green for my neutral.


I'm so pleased it arrived before the 23rd, when the cutting instructions are posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment