Friday 26 April 2013

Missed the mark

I took Freddie to a talk by author Christopher Lloyd.  Christopher has written some very cool wall books and he sounded really interesting.  I think I knew I was taking a risk, but hoped it would pay off.  It didn't!  Freddie was bored.  He was so bored that we left half way through.  It was a small venue and so was obvious that we were leaving, and I felt bad about that.
I bought two books. Freddie chose the natural history book, and I got the mini story of everything book.  The mini one comes with a magnifying glass so you can read the tiny writing!
Later at home the order of 50 hexbug batteries had arrived, so we had a long hexbug session.  I made a small lego maze for the little critters, adding to the fun.
One of the beans in a jar has started to sprout.
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow - mum is coming to look after the kids while Rob and I go to the last football game of the season.  It will be a party as Port Vale get promoted!

No comments:

Post a Comment